Amazing Tournaments Running at Cool Hand Poker

The tournament schedule at Cool Hand Poker is breathtaking as it comprises of an amazing range of valuable tournaments with low buy in fees. You can win your way to entry of the guaranteed $100,000 tournament which takes place every Sunday by playing in the satellite preliminaries where the winners are rewarded with free seats to play in the qualifying tournament. Learn to play poker really well at Cool Hand poker with the help of the in house poker school and you can get to the top rapidly on merit alone. Plenty of poker tips, tactics and strategies are explained in a comprehensive way making Cool Hand Poker the best place for anyone who wants to optimize their earning potential.

Cool Hand Poker Rewards your Bad Beat!

If you happen to experience a Bad Beat whilst playing at cash ring games you will be treated like a winner by Cool Hand Poker, which has established a Bad Beat jackpot on specified tables where you and your losing opponents get to share 70% of the designated Jackpot with the other 30% carried over to the next Bad Beat jackpot.

Get Your Free Tickets to the New Depositors Freerolls

There are daily freerolls running every hour open to all players seeking to qualify for lucrative tournaments with just a few cents making Cool Hand Poker an exceptionally thrilling poker venue. New players who sign up to Cool Hand Poker get 3 tickets to new depositor’s freerolls where they can win a share of $500 each week boosting their bank rolls substantially. Create an account here with Cool Hand Poker through our link bonusriders and you will get an automatic 200% match deposit bonus of up to €200. The first €10 will be placed into your account immediately to get you off to a great start.

Join Cool Hand Poker


February 5, 2012 - Offer valid as of date published. T&Cs apply.