LuckyAce Casino Offers a Whole Range of Bonuses

If you are looking to join an online casino that has a fantastic reputation for fairness, fast payouts, great selection of games and superb bonuses then go straight to LuckyAce Casino.

More than 200 games

Over 200 games are on offer powered by world famous Cassava software created by 888Holdings registered in Gibraltar.

You can be sure that you will enjoy a fantastic gaming experience every time you log on to LuckyAce Casino with the most amazing audio-visual animations on top quality games.

You can enjoy any type of game that you would find at a bricks and mortar casino in any major city in the world and you will benefit from a unique selection of games created for your online gaming leisure.

You can play all the classics like Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, Craps and Keno. Become an expert winner by learning the Blackjack rules and tactics at the LuckyAce Casino School.

Welcome Bonus Plus Happy Hour Bonus

Register your new account now at LuckyAce Casino and you will get a 100% match bonus of up to $200 on your initial deposit. The first 25% of your bonus up to $50 will be given to you to play with immediately and the remaining amount of 75% will go into your pending bonus account to be paid out when you have played through the bonus value 20 times.

Give yourself a monthly boost to your earnings by playing in the LuckyAce Casino Happy Hour events where you can get up to $100 of bonus every single month forever.

There are plenty of promotions available at LuckyAce Casino such as the $17,500 guaranteed Roulette Race and the LuckyAce Casino Race which take place on fixed dates at fixed times so you can mark them in your diary.

Very important to every loyal player is the awarding of comp points which are earned by playing plenty of casino games and can be converted to hard cash. There have never been more reasons to sign up to this great casino.

Go now and get your LuckyAce Casino bonus


November 1, 2011 - Offer valid as of date published. T&Cs apply.